Inspiration: This ‘Unterwegs’ was inspired by random events including: Jackson Pollock Day (can you see the ‘JP’?), and a quick trip to Berlin for a key pick up
- Brandenburger Tor Art Print by KPdesign society6.com/kpdesign/Brand… via @society6 7 hours ago
- Sale Time! FREE Shipping and $5 OFF my Society6 store products. Offer expires December 8, 2013. Use the link... fb.me/2PyNlrXEi 17 hours ago
- Intricate makeup flattens human faces into iconic 2D art!... fb.me/3cOEDji7g 17 hours ago
- YO BERLIN! New caseable design by Kaitlyn Parker csbl.ly/IEhtcy#.Up39Pa… 2 days ago
- Brandenburger Tor Drawing Meditation - Kaitlyn Parker | MacBook Pro 15" Tasche | caseable csbl.ly/1cWexBr#.Up24G… 2 days ago
© Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign (http://kparkerdesign.net/) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.