While searching my flat for objects to rig up a way to hang my necklaces, I came upon this ‘recycle’ solution. Components: an old, broken ruler, some double-sided tape & nails – it’s as simple as that!
- Couldn't agree more artnight.de 😍 #kaitlynsartnight #myartnight #artnightberlin #arthasnorules… instagram.com/p/BcZL1zBBmWJ/ 1 week ago
- It's a daydreaming sort of Monday morning ❤️ Beginning this week with more illustrations for… instagram.com/p/BcRg_UcBYBo/ 2 weeks ago
- Happy 1st Sunday of Advent everyone ❤️ #adventsunday #adventtime #1stadvent #sundayfunday… instagram.com/p/BcPloAihiR1/ 2 weeks ago
- New postcards are on their way!!! But look at what I have in stock now!!! PM for prices and to… instagram.com/p/BcNLG6NBDWj/ 2 weeks ago
- Friday illustrations. How's your Friday going?! ☺️ #friday #fridayillustration #tgif… instagram.com/p/BcKAUd3B9em/ 2 weeks ago
© Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign (http://kparkerdesign.net/) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.