Welp, I’ve been talking forever about getting some of my t-shirt designs printed and finally decided to put my money where my mouth is and begin the process. I received my first ‘test’ shirt in the mail the other day – now deciding on which designs to print in bulk first? Any favorites from my past posts?
- New! NEw!! NEW!!! etsy.com/shop/colorfulK… fb.me/8GsbMCCUH 16 hours ago
- It’s a colorful day 😍 #color #colorful #colorlove #acrylicpainting #painting #paintknife… instagram.com/p/BggjY8BlxER/ 17 hours ago
- Art is for everyone! We all have creative sides just dying to come out. Come see for yourself at one of my ArtNights 🙂 — feeling creative 22 hours ago
- We had a lovely and inspiring artnight.de workshop last #friday at leibnizgemeinschaft 😊 Thank… instagram.com/p/Bgf-TAolMY1/ 22 hours ago
- Well hello Monday 👋 #mondaymotivation #monday #typography #typevideo #illustration #illustrator… instagram.com/p/Bgf2o0HlqoO/ 23 hours ago
© Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign (http://kparkerdesign.net/) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.