Welp, I’ve been talking forever about getting some of my t-shirt designs printed and finally decided to put my money where my mouth is and begin the process. I received my first ‘test’ shirt in the mail the other day – now deciding on which designs to print in bulk first? Any favorites from my past posts?
- New pattern inspiration, courtesy of the Alhambra. #alhambra #spain #granada #patterninspiration… instagram.com/p/BZZx4eQhqAp/ 17 hours ago
- So happy with my 'office' situation today 🏖😍☀️ #spain #spainbeach #workandtravel #onthego… instagram.com/p/BZTT1bXh0lz/ 3 days ago
- Recharging. Inspiration: loading...💡☀️☺️ #spain #sunset #sun #breaktime #holiday #beach… instagram.com/p/BZQ0PQ8hbLG/ 4 days ago
- I'm fairly certain this nail polish helps me draw better...does that mean I can use it as a… instagram.com/p/BZDyJp9BezN/ 1 week ago
- So much time, thought, and care goes into each design. #timefordesign #behindthescenes… instagram.com/p/BZDeeo9h8xU/ 1 week ago
© Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign (http://kparkerdesign.net/) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.