“When you take a flower in your hand and really look at it, it’s your world for the moment. I want to give that world to someone else. Most people in the city rush around so, they have no time to look at a flower. I want them to see it whether they want to or not.” ~ Georgia O’Keeffe on flowers
- New on Redbubble :) redbubble.com/people/kpdesig… *photos © Redbubble. 1 day ago
- Disclaimer: this is not an add, I’m a paying… instagram.com/p/BkSC0lrhFuZ/… 1 day ago
- Colorful and happy - good combo for art and… instagram.com/p/BkR_XO6BqmU/… 1 day ago
- #throwbackthursday - yesterday, I found some old… instagram.com/p/BkRwahbhBEY/… 1 day ago
- One of my favs! Now to transport this beast to… instagram.com/p/BkQTxEvB_PK/… 1 day ago
© Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign (http://kparkerdesign.net/) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.