Latest version of my ‘All of Fall’ collage: like most of my work, the pieces grow quite chaotic and messy (the first picture explains it all…), until they start to reveal themselves and evolve in to something I am happy with and I feel is ‘complete’. I often think that the art tells me how it should progress and look (as strange and far-fetched as that sounds). The best way to describe it is perhaps as ‘feeling’ or intuition. I have a while go with this one, so stayed tuned for another update soon!
- Colorful cliffs and seaside landscapes are ready to go for my next #artnight on 29.06.17. 😍🎨… instagram.com/p/BVzcHilB-Am/ 11 hours ago
- Just a small taste of what you can find at my market stand at ArTminius21 - Markt für Kunsthandwerk & Design THIS... fb.me/PpL4hVAQ 13 hours ago
- All smiles today. Just received a thank you package filled with cookies and 2 of my designs… instagram.com/p/BVzLW9lhFk8/ 13 hours ago
- New originals are ready and waiting to decorate your walls. 🌸🎨🌿 #originalart #original #forsale… instagram.com/p/BVxluyOBunm/ 1 day ago
- Inspiration on-the-go! I cover practically everything I own in color, stickers, and… instagram.com/p/BVuEXT-hnef/ 2 days ago
© Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign (http://kparkerdesign.net/) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.