Latest version of my ‘All of Fall’ collage: like most of my work, the pieces grow quite chaotic and messy (the first picture explains it all…), until they start to reveal themselves and evolve in to something I am happy with and I feel is ‘complete’. I often think that the art tells me how it should progress and look (as strange and far-fetched as that sounds). The best way to describe it is perhaps as ‘feeling’ or intuition. I have a while go with this one, so stayed tuned for another update soon!
- Couldn't agree more artnight.de 😍 #kaitlynsartnight #myartnight #artnightberlin #arthasnorules… instagram.com/p/BcZL1zBBmWJ/ 1 week ago
- It's a daydreaming sort of Monday morning ❤️ Beginning this week with more illustrations for… instagram.com/p/BcRg_UcBYBo/ 2 weeks ago
- Happy 1st Sunday of Advent everyone ❤️ #adventsunday #adventtime #1stadvent #sundayfunday… instagram.com/p/BcPloAihiR1/ 2 weeks ago
- New postcards are on their way!!! But look at what I have in stock now!!! PM for prices and to… instagram.com/p/BcNLG6NBDWj/ 2 weeks ago
- Friday illustrations. How's your Friday going?! ☺️ #friday #fridayillustration #tgif… instagram.com/p/BcKAUd3B9em/ 2 weeks ago
© Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign (http://kparkerdesign.net/) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.