Latest version of my ‘All of Fall’ collage: like most of my work, the pieces grow quite chaotic and messy (the first picture explains it all…), until they start to reveal themselves and evolve in to something I am happy with and I feel is ‘complete’. I often think that the art tells me how it should progress and look (as strange and far-fetched as that sounds). The best way to describe it is perhaps as ‘feeling’ or intuition. I have a while go with this one, so stayed tuned for another update soon!
- New on Redbubble :) redbubble.com/people/kpdesig… *photos © Redbubble. 11 hours ago
- Disclaimer: this is not an add, I’m a paying… instagram.com/p/BkSC0lrhFuZ/… 14 hours ago
- Colorful and happy - good combo for art and… instagram.com/p/BkR_XO6BqmU/… 14 hours ago
- #throwbackthursday - yesterday, I found some old… instagram.com/p/BkRwahbhBEY/… 17 hours ago
- One of my favs! Now to transport this beast to… instagram.com/p/BkQTxEvB_PK/… 1 day ago
© Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign (http://kparkerdesign.net/) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.