Latest version of my ‘All of Fall’ collage: like most of my work, the pieces grow quite chaotic and messy (the first picture explains it all…), until they start to reveal themselves and evolve in to something I am happy with and I feel is ‘complete’. I often think that the art tells me how it should progress and look (as strange and far-fetched as that sounds). The best way to describe it is perhaps as ‘feeling’ or intuition. I have a while go with this one, so stayed tuned for another update soon!
- New! NEw!! NEW!!! etsy.com/shop/colorfulK… fb.me/8GsbMCCUH 16 hours ago
- It’s a colorful day 😍 #color #colorful #colorlove #acrylicpainting #painting #paintknife… instagram.com/p/BggjY8BlxER/ 17 hours ago
- Art is for everyone! We all have creative sides just dying to come out. Come see for yourself at one of my ArtNights 🙂 — feeling creative 22 hours ago
- We had a lovely and inspiring artnight.de workshop last #friday at leibnizgemeinschaft 😊 Thank… instagram.com/p/Bgf-TAolMY1/ 22 hours ago
- Well hello Monday 👋 #mondaymotivation #monday #typography #typevideo #illustration #illustrator… instagram.com/p/Bgf2o0HlqoO/ 23 hours ago
© Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign (http://kparkerdesign.net/) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.