Can it be? Why yes, all 44 pieces are now hanging at Mein Haus am See, waiting for their opening début this Wednesday, February 06 at 8 p.m. I am beyond excited! Also, very thankful for my two helpers today! Thank you all and see you Wednesday (if you’re in the Berlin area).
- Happy Friday. Happy creating. #reevesgouache #reeves #gouache #art #gouachepainting #paint… instagram.com/p/Bgq9rZNFDr0/ 12 hours ago
- The best thing for me, as an artist, is creating things that bring joy to others <3 That's why I adore getting phot… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 hours ago
- Another full studio day ahead! So excited! 😊😍 #studioday #mystudio #artstudio #art #painting… instagram.com/p/BgqD30BF0jr/ 21 hours ago
- Oh, and since it’s Thursday, here’s a little #throwback to December, 2013... sun and sketches in… instagram.com/p/BgoYjb1hM6o/ 1 day ago
- Your favorite Frida is...? #wouldlovetoknow #yourthoughts #favorite #frida #fridakahlo… instagram.com/p/BgoXIa0h5KD/ 1 day ago
© Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign (http://kparkerdesign.net/) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.