Can it be? Why yes, all 44 pieces are now hanging at Mein Haus am See, waiting for their opening début this Wednesday, February 06 at 8 p.m. I am beyond excited! Also, very thankful for my two helpers today! Thank you all and see you Wednesday (if you’re in the Berlin area).
- So happy with my 'office' situation today 🏖😍☀️ #spain #spainbeach #workandtravel #onthego… instagram.com/p/BZTT1bXh0lz/ 2 days ago
- Recharging. Inspiration: loading...💡☀️☺️ #spain #sunset #sun #breaktime #holiday #beach… instagram.com/p/BZQ0PQ8hbLG/ 3 days ago
- I'm fairly certain this nail polish helps me draw better...does that mean I can use it as a… instagram.com/p/BZDyJp9BezN/ 1 week ago
- So much time, thought, and care goes into each design. #timefordesign #behindthescenes… instagram.com/p/BZDeeo9h8xU/ 1 week ago
- I'd like to introduce and thank my fabulous, new ArtNight location, ostPost berlin! :) We have two new events... fb.me/zVmOcH0H 1 week ago
© Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign (http://kparkerdesign.net/) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.