- 20% OFF - SPEED SALE Use code: MOTO | Ends - Tuesday, 14th August displate.com/KPdesign/natur… 14 hours ago
- Just beautiful 😍 #colormehappy #colorful #coloraddict #colorlove #painting #art #artist #upandcomingartist #kunst… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- 20% OFF - SPEED SALE Use code: MOTO | Ends - Tuesday, 14th August displate.com/KPdesign/drawi… 14 hours ago
- She’s done! What do you guys think? More animals? 🦋🐱🐻🐴🐣🦊 I’m selling my wolf for a very special price to celebrate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Berlin Postcards: 1 = €1,90 ❤️ 5 = €7 🧡 10 =€10 💛 (plus €2.75 shipping) ✅ Printed by @overnightprints 😍😘😍👍 #berlin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
© Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign (http://kparkerdesign.net/) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Category Archives: Street Art
Berlin: where even while hiking you can stumble upon graffiti. Advertisements
Street Art – Potsdam, Germany.
Gorgeous street art rendition/likeness of one of my favorite artists and styles: Alphonse Mucha/Art Nouveau. Lake Garda, Italy.
Well, more ‘train art’
Well, more like Berlin ‘Bathroom’ Art. I found this highly amusing! And yes, I bring my camera almost everywhere…you just never know when you’re going to need it! 😉 Found in Werkstatttaum, Kreuzberg, Berlin.
Discovered this beauty on my adventure yesterday!
Street Art on a tree? St. Albans, England.
Happy Friday Guys! Can’t get enough of Berlin street art! Lovely graffiti find today captured by Ashleigh Adams – thanks girl!
In memory of an illustrious soul. December 8, 1980, The Dakota, NYC. John Lennon Wall, Prague.
Berlin Street Art. Artist Unknown.
…to use the closest restroom apparently. Funny little ‘chicken scratch’ someone decided to create out of worn paint in a restroom stall. I couldn’t resist to take a photo.