- Enjoying the Florida sun and my new skull t-shirt! Want one of your own? DM me for more info… instagram.com/p/BaZszCYB_J9/ 13 hours ago
- Still loving my @caseable laptop case...it's been all over the world with me 💛🌍💻 Fitting in a… instagram.com/p/BaXFz2eBaNt/ 1 day ago
- Today's "office". Loving these slow mornings and my black coffee! ☕️😍🏜 #officeoftheday… instagram.com/p/BaWsnQPB8zd/ 1 day ago
- Another happy customer ☺️ Please send me photos of you and my artwork! I love to see your happy… instagram.com/p/BaUvDYshAKP/ 2 days ago
- A rare moment when the color on my hands is nail polish and not acrylic paint! #relaxing… instagram.com/p/BaPSqDNhSSq/ 4 days ago
© Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign (http://kparkerdesign.net/) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Category Archives: Random
My dear European friends and followers…I have 15 copies of “The Kingdom of Hither & Ther~” available for purchase. They are €12 each ***or*** 2 for €20 (+ shipping costs) Let me know if I should save you a copy … Continue reading
Original artwork just for you!
A little fun for your day…you may only appreciate this if you’ve been to Berlin… “Berliner Currywurst Drawing Meditation”
Mount Dora, Florida.
Berlin: where even while hiking you can stumble upon graffiti.
Thank you, everyone, for your votes in the recent UncommonGoods Art Contest! I truly appreciate your support and encouragement! Results should be coming soon…
I have relocated my work space for the day…thank goodness I have a balcony where I can enjoy every last bit of the Berlin sunshine!
Some people like sugar & cream in their coffee; I apparently like paint brushes! You’d think I would learn not to keep my coffee cup too close to the paint water…
Check out this sneak peek into my upcoming interview featured in Made In Magazine! Thank you for your support and interest!!! ~ KP
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blog. Here’s an excerpt: The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 10,000 times in 2013. If it were a … Continue reading
Yes, this is what somehow happens when I’m procrastinating…
. . . kparkerdesign.net (new and improved) is finally up and running!!! 😀
I’m not quite sure how it happens, but I always seems to accumulate an obnoxious amount of cups and bottles during a long day in the studio! Yes, two of those are water – why I need two bottles of … Continue reading
Make art! Werkstatttaum, Kreuzberg, Berlin.
LOVED the bathroom ‘decor’ in the Werkstatttaum (Kreuzberg, Berlin). So quirky, so Berlin 🙂
Prints, cases, cards, shirts, and more now available here 🙂
No, seriously!!! Check out that water droplet….doesn’t it have an impeccable resemblance to a polar bear?…do you see it? I promise I’m sane and don’t spend my days staring at water bottles, waiting for animal shapes to appear…welcome to the mind of … Continue reading
YAY – my new little treasure to complement my obsession for coffee and tea 🙂 I think it makes them taste better 😉 (thanks ‘rents’)