- Enjoying the Florida sun and my new skull t-shirt! Want one of your own? DM me for more info… instagram.com/p/BaZszCYB_J9/ 13 hours ago
- Still loving my @caseable laptop case...it's been all over the world with me 💛🌍💻 Fitting in a… instagram.com/p/BaXFz2eBaNt/ 1 day ago
- Today's "office". Loving these slow mornings and my black coffee! ☕️😍🏜 #officeoftheday… instagram.com/p/BaWsnQPB8zd/ 1 day ago
- Another happy customer ☺️ Please send me photos of you and my artwork! I love to see your happy… instagram.com/p/BaUvDYshAKP/ 2 days ago
- A rare moment when the color on my hands is nail polish and not acrylic paint! #relaxing… instagram.com/p/BaPSqDNhSSq/ 4 days ago
© Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign (http://kparkerdesign.net/) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
glimpses of my travels… Special ‘Best of’ edition…photo + inspired painting by Kaitlyn Parker Advertisements
glimpses of my travels…
Picasso was in a park when a woman approached him and asked him to draw a portrait of her. Picasso agreed and quickly sketches her. After handing the sketch to her, she is pleased with the likeness and asks how … Continue reading
My family has developed the lovely tradition of adopting a ‘Charlie Brown’ Christmas tree to celebrate with us every season. For those of you unfamiliar with the term, a Charlie Brown Tree is a term coined from the well-known and … Continue reading
a glimpse of my travels from 2011…this may look familiar (the original photo inspiration for ‘Adrift’ – check it out here).
Who needs to buy expensive holiday cards when you can make them? Take old paint chips (here I used old Behr chips), cut and clip to mix and match colors and presto! – creative, original, and handmade cards! Enjoy and Happy … Continue reading
Apparently, bacon is very popular in Frankenmuth, Michigan. …I don’t get it.?.?.?
Currently in Rochester Hills, home of the Republican Presidential debate, middle of nowhere, Michigan, visiting an amazing friend. …allots for PLENTY of ‘creative time’ with photo walks and drawing. Loving Michigan so far!
Check out more of Sarah’s work: http://www.sarahillenberger.de/index.php?c=editions