- Plans for this Thursday yet?! Why not come paint some flowers with me at #artnight 🎨😘 For… instagram.com/p/BW-Yf6TBMjx/ 1 hour ago
- Playing with my new art "toys" in preparation for my #artnight team event with #deutschebank… instagram.com/p/BW-LmboB-6t/ 3 hours ago
- Still LOVING my new studio space! It's nice looking back to where I started in Berlin, drawing… instagram.com/p/BW9jOTyBetk/ 9 hours ago
- fb.me/6JpxyMPV8 23 hours ago
- fb.me/8CrRW2mKH 1 day ago
© Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign (http://kparkerdesign.net/) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: animals
Final postcard design for La Ferme du moulin des chartreux. Learn more about the farm here.
Up-and-coming postcard project for Ferme du Moulin des Chartreux! Check back later for the final version.
Up-and-coming postcard project….round 2 sketch 🙂
2015 is already full of fun and exciting new projects…stay tuned!
Another fish fan! Great shot! Thanks for your support! Get your Bubble Eye Fish T-shirt here.
For my Nonnie ❤
Working on a new illustration…
Prints available HERE 🙂
You know the music is good when ducks hang around to listen in with the crowd. ©KPdesign 2013
No, seriously!!! Check out that water droplet….doesn’t it have an impeccable resemblance to a polar bear?…do you see it? I promise I’m sane and don’t spend my days staring at water bottles, waiting for animal shapes to appear…welcome to the mind of … Continue reading
Welp, I’ve been talking forever about getting some of my t-shirt designs printed and finally decided to put my money where my mouth is and begin the process. I received my first ‘test’ shirt in the mail the other day – … Continue reading
Commissioned mural for wellness spa and hotel: Landhaus Alte Eichen, Bad Saarow, Germany.
glimpses of my travels…