- Let's do this!!!! #painting #paint #art #artist #colormehappy #happy #letgo #abstract… instagram.com/p/BTV-HKdlJaz/ 6 hours ago
- Make your own #abstract tape art!!! Give yourself a break today and make something pretty 😍🎨👍🏼… instagram.com/p/BTV17ZxF9N0/ 7 hours ago
- I had the honor this past weekend to collaborate on an exciting, new project with two fantastic, creative, and... fb.me/8JMkVjdq7 8 hours ago
- Time for some spring cleaning... Check out my online shop for some great deals on original artwork :)... fb.me/1npIYdlaF 1 day ago
- "This world is but a canvas to our imagination." ~ Henry David Thoreau. Sometimes "real life" is… instagram.com/p/BTTxbnilrwX/ 1 day ago
© Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign (http://kparkerdesign.net/) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: architecture
“Statue of Liberty Drawing Meditation” …playing with some color variations
(color version coming soon)
Et voilà! Köln, you were lovely, but oh Berlin, how I did miss you! My final piece depicting the Kölner Dom – playing a bit with a more free and relaxed style…what do you guys think!?
Look what JUST arrived!!! Siegessäule postcards only €1 (+S&H) – order now!
My latest Berlin motif: Die Siegessäule (The Victory Column) “Siegessäule Drawing Meditation” by Kaitlyn Parker (KP Design)
Various Eiffel Tower Drawing Meditation colors and products are now available! Check it all out here!
Berliner Fernsehturm (Berlin TV Tower)
the latest: Brandenburger Tor Drawing Meditation ©KPdesign 2013 – products here.
Brandenburger Tor, Berlin.
I often forget how important it is to slow down sometimes and simply enjoy the beauty surrounding my every day life…
Artists installations at the Olympus Photography Playground in Berlin.
Ostkreuz Train Station, Berlin.
Oh Berlin, how I’ve missed you, despite your continued gray and dreary ways… …traveling is lovely, but nothing beats home. I’ve been adventuring abroad in England this past week and have plenty of photos to share with you all. I’m … Continue reading
Reichstag – German Parliament – Berlin.
Christmas is in the air! Brandenburger Tor, Berlin.
Great typography in the underground. Berlin.