- Old sketch I stumbled upon. Italy, 2013. #doodle #doodlesofinstagram #doodles #drawing… instagram.com/p/BUjvwM_gZJx/ 52 minutes ago
- EVERY time! I can't seem to help ending up with paint I'm my hands. How about you? 😜🎨😘… instagram.com/p/BUgKtGDgBA1/ 1 day ago
- I had a few requests for various size options :) Here we are:... fb.me/379VwOf88 2 days ago
- Thanks for another fun and inspiring artnight.co everyone!!! Hope to see you again soon ☺️🎨… instagram.com/p/BUeMJpLAXgW/ 2 days ago
- Ready for the day and happy to be wearing my comfy and cool @threadandspoke "Bike Drawing… instagram.com/p/BUd2dMPA0_V/ 2 days ago
© Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign (http://kparkerdesign.net/) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: autumn
Done! Final version with color! Prints available here!
I decided it needed some green…
Now the question….add color within the leaves, or ‘leaf’ them as they are? (haha…couldn’t resist)!
Here’s to Pumpkin Season Original available for purchase. Contact KP for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Loving autumn 🙂
Arizona + California + Massachusetts Inspired by State-side travels! Here, I sought to capture 3 states I visited during my time in America; the sunsets and cacti of Arizona, the piers and Pacific Ocean in California, and finally, the intense colors … Continue reading
‘All of Fall’ Here we are, the final product: an autumn collage comprised of random gatherings and fall foliage from my recent travels in Boston, Vermont, Arizona, and of course a bit from Berlin. Materials: leaves, cardboard, tape, glue, oil … Continue reading
New England Indian Summer
…almost done – something’s missing, but as usual, I can’t pinpoint it. I’ll put it to the side for a bit until inspiration hits. Next project…
Old recycled piece: oil pastel on cardboard.