- Thinking it's about time for some more stencil art/creations. What do you think? Stencil cut… instagram.com/p/BSOXo5AAmJx/ 16 hours ago
- Such small, kind gestures can leave such long lasting impacts. I read this almost everyday… instagram.com/p/BSJKvRhgtq9/ 2 days ago
- Looking forward to my next ArtNight this Thursday: ArtNight: Monet am 30.03.2017 in Berlin Frohnau. Tickets have... fb.me/WpSwRUEm 3 days ago
- Monet: Muse of the Day Ready for my next #artnight 🎨😍👍🏼 artnight.co #monet #muse #mymuse… instagram.com/p/BSGmAuPgjuN/ 3 days ago
- Brushing up on my #impressionism for my next "Paint Like Monet" #artnight artnight.co #monet… instagram.com/p/BSDxxTlgK9B/ 4 days ago
© Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign (http://kparkerdesign.net/) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: autumn
Done! Final version with color! Prints available here!
I decided it needed some green…
Now the question….add color within the leaves, or ‘leaf’ them as they are? (haha…couldn’t resist)!
Here’s to Pumpkin Season Original available for purchase. Contact KP for more info: email@example.com
Loving autumn 🙂
Arizona + California + Massachusetts Inspired by State-side travels! Here, I sought to capture 3 states I visited during my time in America; the sunsets and cacti of Arizona, the piers and Pacific Ocean in California, and finally, the intense colors … Continue reading
‘All of Fall’ Here we are, the final product: an autumn collage comprised of random gatherings and fall foliage from my recent travels in Boston, Vermont, Arizona, and of course a bit from Berlin. Materials: leaves, cardboard, tape, glue, oil … Continue reading
New England Indian Summer
…almost done – something’s missing, but as usual, I can’t pinpoint it. I’ll put it to the side for a bit until inspiration hits. Next project…
Old recycled piece: oil pastel on cardboard.