- I'm fairly certain this nail polish helps me draw better...does that mean I can use it as a… instagram.com/p/BZDyJp9BezN/ 4 days ago
- So much time, thought, and care goes into each design. #timefordesign #behindthescenes… instagram.com/p/BZDeeo9h8xU/ 4 days ago
- I'd like to introduce and thank my fabulous, new ArtNight location, ostPost berlin! :) We have two new events... fb.me/zVmOcH0H 4 days ago
- Work in progress "name art"! I'm taking commissions now. DM me for details. These are great… instagram.com/p/BZBuga5B9Ip/ 4 days ago
- Check out my originals on @artvergnuegen artvergnuegen.com/article/show/4… 5 days ago
© Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign (http://kparkerdesign.net/) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: autumn
Done! Final version with color! Prints available here! Advertisements
I decided it needed some green…
Now the question….add color within the leaves, or ‘leaf’ them as they are? (haha…couldn’t resist)!
Here’s to Pumpkin Season Original available for purchase. Contact KP for more info: email@example.com
Loving autumn 🙂
Arizona + California + Massachusetts Inspired by State-side travels! Here, I sought to capture 3 states I visited during my time in America; the sunsets and cacti of Arizona, the piers and Pacific Ocean in California, and finally, the intense colors … Continue reading
‘All of Fall’ Here we are, the final product: an autumn collage comprised of random gatherings and fall foliage from my recent travels in Boston, Vermont, Arizona, and of course a bit from Berlin. Materials: leaves, cardboard, tape, glue, oil … Continue reading
New England Indian Summer
…almost done – something’s missing, but as usual, I can’t pinpoint it. I’ll put it to the side for a bit until inspiration hits. Next project…
Old recycled piece: oil pastel on cardboard.