- Win a FREE ArtNight!!!! artnight.co/private-artnig… (let me know if you need help with translating... fb.me/5Zhdi35PZ 8 hours ago
- #tbt ...that time when my art met its muse 🇫🇷 #france #eiffeltower #mymuse #travel… instagram.com/p/BSQTtReA_tX/ 8 hours ago
- Thinking it's about time for some more stencil art/creations. What do you think? Stencil cut… instagram.com/p/BSOXo5AAmJx/ 1 day ago
- Such small, kind gestures can leave such long lasting impacts. I read this almost everyday… instagram.com/p/BSJKvRhgtq9/ 3 days ago
- Looking forward to my next ArtNight this Thursday: ArtNight: Monet am 30.03.2017 in Berlin Frohnau. Tickets have... fb.me/WpSwRUEm 4 days ago
© Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign (http://kparkerdesign.net/) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: behind the scenes
Sneak-peek from a new commission
Multi-tasking at its finest! LOTS of cool projects are in the works – stay tuned!
KP is on the go, exploring new cities & drawing styles. Check back soon for more Köln (Cologne), Germany inspired illustrations
Behind the scenes…while working on Laura’s illustrations 🙂
Wrapping up a project today…on my new table!!! 😉
A few in-studio, behind-the-scenes photos – thanks to Tim Martin for the great shots! You can check out his amazing work here: http://www.timmartinphotography.com/
Creative chaos at its best…
I’m not quite sure how it happens, but I always seems to accumulate an obnoxious amount of cups and bottles during a long day in the studio! Yes, two of those are water – why I need two bottles of … Continue reading