- I may be walking around Spain, but that doesn’t… instagram.com/p/BjCtr2Bhxjt/… 21 hours ago
- Before leaving for Spain I spent an entire day… instagram.com/p/Bi9i_K8Bpu4/… 2 days ago
- Work in progress. Started a new #abstract piece today. Just can’t get enough of them lately. #abstractart — feeling creative 6 days ago
- RT @caseableFR: Le dessin est une sorte de méditation pour Kaitlyn Parker (@KPDsign) . 😍 Avec son dernier design, elle a apporté un beau de… 6 days ago
- RT @caseable: See what (@KPDsign) Kaitlyn Parker's recent "drawing meditations" has brought to us - light & defined tropical flowers. 😍 Ge… 6 days ago
© Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign (http://kparkerdesign.net/) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: bridge
Et voilà! Köln, you were lovely, but oh Berlin, how I did miss you! My final piece depicting the Kölner Dom – playing a bit with a more free and relaxed style…what do you guys think!?
KP is on the go, exploring new cities & drawing styles. Check back soon for more Köln (Cologne), Germany inspired illustrations