- I had a few requests for various size options :) Here we are:... fb.me/379VwOf88 6 hours ago
- Thanks for another fun and inspiring artnight.co everyone!!! Hope to see you again soon ☺️🎨… instagram.com/p/BUeMJpLAXgW/ 9 hours ago
- Ready for the day and happy to be wearing my comfy and cool @threadandspoke "Bike Drawing… instagram.com/p/BUd2dMPA0_V/ 12 hours ago
- Now offering: customizable "Name Art" fb.me/14ftjKbHa 1 day ago
- NEW product available: *Your Name/Word Here* kparkerdesign.net/store/p173/%2A… 1 day ago
© Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign (http://kparkerdesign.net/) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: bridge
Et voilà! Köln, you were lovely, but oh Berlin, how I did miss you! My final piece depicting the Kölner Dom – playing a bit with a more free and relaxed style…what do you guys think!?
KP is on the go, exploring new cities & drawing styles. Check back soon for more Köln (Cologne), Germany inspired illustrations