- “Bunch of Brilliance” - one of my bestsellers! I created this as a mixed media piece with dried flowers, acrylics,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- This cool photo, taken by nco.tso , has a great story. It was taken as I was sketching an amazing view of Lyon near… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- Really getting into my animal sketches in preparation for my upcoming children’s book (this is a long term project)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Berlin love ❤️ #berlin #berlinlife #berlinlove #skyline #berlinskyline #drawing #illustration #drawingmeditation… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Berliners!!! Have you visited my postcards at @BerlinBooks yet?!? #advertisement #werbung #ad #postcards #mail… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
© Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign (http://kparkerdesign.net/) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: clothes
Lovely onesies for your little onesie! More here. Advertisements