- I'm fairly certain this nail polish helps me draw better...does that mean I can use it as a… instagram.com/p/BZDyJp9BezN/ 4 days ago
- So much time, thought, and care goes into each design. #timefordesign #behindthescenes… instagram.com/p/BZDeeo9h8xU/ 4 days ago
- I'd like to introduce and thank my fabulous, new ArtNight location, ostPost berlin! :) We have two new events... fb.me/zVmOcH0H 4 days ago
- Work in progress "name art"! I'm taking commissions now. DM me for details. These are great… instagram.com/p/BZBuga5B9Ip/ 4 days ago
- Check out my originals on @artvergnuegen artvergnuegen.com/article/show/4… 5 days ago
© Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign (http://kparkerdesign.net/) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: fantasy
My dear European friends and followers…I have 15 copies of “The Kingdom of Hither & Ther~” available for purchase. They are €12 each ***or*** 2 for €20 (+ shipping costs) Let me know if I should save you a copy … Continue reading
Order your monthly coloring book subscription now and receive on of my own designs in your package! Clémentine la mandarine has been kind enough to feature me in this month’s downloads! Check out her pages here! Don’t forget me to … Continue reading
I’m so excited about my latest commission – a request for a painting based on Disney’s “Treasure Planet” (with a KP twist of course) – a mix of sci-fi, bright colors, 19th century sailing, fantasy, outer space, and steam punk! … Continue reading
Laptop sleeves available now on skyou.com!
Wrapped up the day with another *unicorn* and pegasus. (*unicorns are based on the Lisa Frank character)