- New pattern inspiration, courtesy of the Alhambra. #alhambra #spain #granada #patterninspiration… instagram.com/p/BZZx4eQhqAp/ 17 hours ago
- So happy with my 'office' situation today 🏖😍☀️ #spain #spainbeach #workandtravel #onthego… instagram.com/p/BZTT1bXh0lz/ 3 days ago
- Recharging. Inspiration: loading...💡☀️☺️ #spain #sunset #sun #breaktime #holiday #beach… instagram.com/p/BZQ0PQ8hbLG/ 4 days ago
- I'm fairly certain this nail polish helps me draw better...does that mean I can use it as a… instagram.com/p/BZDyJp9BezN/ 1 week ago
- So much time, thought, and care goes into each design. #timefordesign #behindthescenes… instagram.com/p/BZDeeo9h8xU/ 1 week ago
© Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign (http://kparkerdesign.net/) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: fish
“You learn to draw by drawing.” ~Mick Maslen Advertisements
Another fish fan! Great shot! Thanks for your support! Get your Bubble Eye Fish T-shirt here.
drum roll please…….the final fish: “Plenty More Fish in the Sea” ©KPdesign 2014 prints available here! purchase original here!
Working on a new illustration…
These and more available HERE!
Wait a second…something’s wrong here…
Welp, I’ve been talking forever about getting some of my t-shirt designs printed and finally decided to put my money where my mouth is and begin the process. I received my first ‘test’ shirt in the mail the other day – … Continue reading
….to help him ‘sea’ of course! hahah – okay, corny joke, but cool illustration — perhaps? I don’t know, you tell me! Please vote for my fish t-shirt design on threadless.com (5 is; yes KP I LOVE it and 0 … Continue reading
My latest illustration – the bubble eye fish. A ‘for fun’ design. Why would a fish have glasses?……because he has to ‘sea’ – haha! You can also vote for my little fish t-shirt on Threadless (click HERE). If you like … Continue reading