- I'm fairly certain this nail polish helps me draw better...does that mean I can use it as a… instagram.com/p/BZDyJp9BezN/ 4 days ago
- So much time, thought, and care goes into each design. #timefordesign #behindthescenes… instagram.com/p/BZDeeo9h8xU/ 4 days ago
- I'd like to introduce and thank my fabulous, new ArtNight location, ostPost berlin! :) We have two new events... fb.me/zVmOcH0H 4 days ago
- Work in progress "name art"! I'm taking commissions now. DM me for details. These are great… instagram.com/p/BZBuga5B9Ip/ 4 days ago
- Check out my originals on @artvergnuegen artvergnuegen.com/article/show/4… 5 days ago
© Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign (http://kparkerdesign.net/) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: inspiration
My dear European friends and followers…I have 15 copies of “The Kingdom of Hither & Ther~” available for purchase. They are €12 each ***or*** 2 for €20 (+ shipping costs) Let me know if I should save you a copy … Continue reading
Multi-tasking at its finest! LOTS of cool projects are in the works – stay tuned!
Presenting one of my latest commissions: a very personal & one-of-a-kind wedding card! Thank you Belinda for coming to and trusting me with your special request! I LOVED creating this for you and your friends! Interested in having your own … Continue reading
Soul Cards – Box Set (manual & cards included) http://theartofinnerwork.com/soul-cards/ The Art of Inner Work, LLC © copyright 2014
Did I take a wrong turn somewhere? Felt right at home seeing this German text in (of all places), Florida!
I am very excited and proud to finally be able to reveal an amazing product I’ve been helping to create for the past couple of years now…Introducing, “Soul Cards.”Written by Laurie Helgeson. Illustrated and designed by yours truly. Check out … Continue reading
Yoo hoo! Check em’ out guys!
Who doesn’t LOVE stickers!!!
I’m out of my mind excited right now! Check out my interview in Made In Magazine!!! It looks fantastic Cynthia and Norm. Thank you for this lovely feature!!! I truly appreciate your support. ~ KP
For Karen. Lots of love & a very Happy Birthday.
Loving autumn 🙂
Wisdom from the Berlin Wall today…
Latest in my “Let Go” style series:
“easy – to know that diamonds – are precious good – to learn that rubies – have depth but more – to see that pebbles – are miraculous” Josef Albers (German-born, American painter, poet, sculptor, teacher, and theoretician of art).