- Such small, kind gestures can leave such long lasting impacts. I read this almost everyday… instagram.com/p/BSJKvRhgtq9/ 10 hours ago
- Looking forward to my next ArtNight this Thursday: ArtNight: Monet am 30.03.2017 in Berlin Frohnau. Tickets have... fb.me/WpSwRUEm 1 day ago
- Monet: Muse of the Day Ready for my next #artnight 🎨😍👍🏼 artnight.co #monet #muse #mymuse… instagram.com/p/BSGmAuPgjuN/ 1 day ago
- Brushing up on my #impressionism for my next "Paint Like Monet" #artnight artnight.co #monet… instagram.com/p/BSDxxTlgK9B/ 2 days ago
- My new arts & crafts blog post featured on @ArtNight :)....check it out! (if you can't read German, hopefully the... fb.me/8baWzKHXh 3 days ago
© Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign (http://kparkerdesign.net/) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Italy
Gorgeous street art rendition/likeness of one of my favorite artists and styles: Alphonse Mucha/Art Nouveau. Lake Garda, Italy.
Well, more ‘train art’
Prints available here: http://society6.com/kpdesign/Road-to-Pignano_Print
My latest ‘in-progress’ – *updates will follow*
Just couldn’t help myself….starting a new piece! This particular idea has been in my mind for quite some time now. So excited to finally begin! Stay tuned for some ‘in-progress’ photos…
Jackson Pollock Day 2013 came a bit later than the previous two years, but it was as exciting, messy and lovely as ever! For those of you who don’t know, in 2011, I dubbed May 22nd as the first ever … Continue reading
Hey guys! You’ve probably noticed a dramatic decrease, or more accurately, a complete absence of posts this last month. I was out-of-town working and traveling but am back in my studio with internet access and TONS of new work and … Continue reading
The first print from the ‘Mein Haus am See/Fill in _____.’ exhibit has been sold! Signed prints are still available (limited quantities) 🙂 “Lake Garda Napkin” Digital Art/ Print €18 (+S&H)
Further ‘entertainment’ while waiting for dinner. I don’t even know why it started, but it began with the broccoli and it was quickly decided that he needed a few friends. Gargano, Italy.
Italy is endlessly inspiring. Gargano, Italy.
Olive trees in beautiful Italy.
No other explanation than the fact that I really wanted to make them purple 🙂
If lightning and I were in a race…guess who would win…? Just missed it…cool effect nevertheless.
My latest illustration – the bubble eye fish. A ‘for fun’ design. Why would a fish have glasses?……because he has to ‘sea’ – haha! You can also vote for my little fish t-shirt on Threadless (click HERE). If you like … Continue reading
‘Working’ – a bit of t-shirt illustration work while in Italy. So thankful that I can take my work wherever I go 🙂