- New on Redbubble :) redbubble.com/people/kpdesig… *photos © Redbubble. 11 hours ago
- Disclaimer: this is not an add, I’m a paying… instagram.com/p/BkSC0lrhFuZ/… 14 hours ago
- Colorful and happy - good combo for art and… instagram.com/p/BkR_XO6BqmU/… 14 hours ago
- #throwbackthursday - yesterday, I found some old… instagram.com/p/BkRwahbhBEY/… 17 hours ago
- One of my favs! Now to transport this beast to… instagram.com/p/BkQTxEvB_PK/… 1 day ago
© Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign (http://kparkerdesign.net/) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: London
Here it is, my main reason for being in London this past weekend….Ladies and gents (drumroll please…………………….), here it is, the one, the only, 2013 London Swing Festival KP t-shirt design! It was sooooo cool to see in person – not … Continue reading
Hey – remember when I was asking for your help by voting for my t-shirt design? Well, your support went FAR….I won 🙂 Here it is, my design, available for purchase until May 15th. I’m so excited – thank you … Continue reading
My design will be featured on the 2013 London Swing Festival T-shirts 🙂 YAYYYYYY!!!! I am beyond excited and can’t thank you all enough for your support and enthusiasm!!! More details about t-shirt availability soon 🙂
For all of you who celebrated, I hope you had a nice Easter holiday! I also hope you can now find some time to vote for my design – I really need your help on this one….I’m in 2nd place … Continue reading
Hey guys! I’m in need of your help again! My design was just approved for The London Swing Festival 2013 t-shirt contest. Now I need your votes!!!! Click HERE to vote! I’d love to see it being worn at the festival 🙂 … Continue reading
London Flats – oh so quaint
Recent visit to the V&A in London
Abstract Photography – let your imagination run free.
Simple and effective! Stumbled upon this little gem of street art one day while strolling through London.