- I'm fairly certain this nail polish helps me draw better...does that mean I can use it as a… instagram.com/p/BZDyJp9BezN/ 4 days ago
- So much time, thought, and care goes into each design. #timefordesign #behindthescenes… instagram.com/p/BZDeeo9h8xU/ 4 days ago
- I'd like to introduce and thank my fabulous, new ArtNight location, ostPost berlin! :) We have two new events... fb.me/zVmOcH0H 4 days ago
- Work in progress "name art"! I'm taking commissions now. DM me for details. These are great… instagram.com/p/BZBuga5B9Ip/ 4 days ago
- Check out my originals on @artvergnuegen artvergnuegen.com/article/show/4… 5 days ago
© Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign (http://kparkerdesign.net/) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: magic
My dear European friends and followers…I have 15 copies of “The Kingdom of Hither & Ther~” available for purchase. They are €12 each ***or*** 2 for €20 (+ shipping costs) Let me know if I should save you a copy … Continue reading
Color in your own KP Design!!! Download for only $1 and print/color at home, work, or wherever you need to take a break and let your inner-child go wild!
Laptop sleeves available now on skyou.com!
If any forest would ever be hiding fairies, unicorns, and gnomes, this is surely the one. (St. Albans, England)
Wrapped up the day with another *unicorn* and pegasus. (*unicorns are based on the Lisa Frank character)