- Shoutout to this guy and his beautiful unicorn artwork from my Drawing Meditations coloring book 🦄😍💕 Thank you for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Winter in Berlin...cold and dark, but still my favorite place to be! #seiberlin #berlinartist #berlincreative… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- A behind the scenes shot for you this Sunday...back when I was working on my latest commission. It’s not like I don… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #tgifriday - Happy Friday guys! Are you excited for the weekend? I have another busy one planned!!! But first, here… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Scarf and sweater weather today!!! Stay warm out there guys! 🥶🧣❄️ Grab a cool and colorful scarf at my @redbubble s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
© Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign (http://kparkerdesign.net/) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: mural
A recent project I started and completed last week: designing a typographic mural for “Yoga am See“. Advertisements
I sometimes wish there were two of me…work would be done in no time 😉
A recent project I started and completed last week: designing a typographic mural for “Yoga am See“. Progress and final photos to come… Before (the two columns are my ‘canvas’ for this project): sketching out and placing the quotes:
Gorgeous street art rendition/likeness of one of my favorite artists and styles: Alphonse Mucha/Art Nouveau. Lake Garda, Italy.
Wrapped up the day with another *unicorn* and pegasus. (*unicorns are based on the Lisa Frank character)
I’m loving my most recent project . . . painting unicorns (based on the Lisa Frank character) and castles in a little girl’s ‘secret’ playroom! – yes, it’s quite small in there 😉
Commissioned mural for wellness spa and hotel: Landhaus Alte Eichen, Bad Saarow, Germany.