- €5 off your next #arnight with code: "DankeKaitlyn" 😃🎨😍 #art #artistsoninstagram #love… instagram.com/p/BV1XPVphyGO/ 1 hour ago
- Colorful cliffs and seaside landscapes are ready to go for my next #artnight on 29.06.17. 😍🎨… instagram.com/p/BVzcHilB-Am/ 19 hours ago
- Just a small taste of what you can find at my market stand at ArTminius21 - Markt für Kunsthandwerk & Design THIS... fb.me/PpL4hVAQ 21 hours ago
- All smiles today. Just received a thank you package filled with cookies and 2 of my designs… instagram.com/p/BVzLW9lhFk8/ 22 hours ago
- New originals are ready and waiting to decorate your walls. 🌸🎨🌿 #originalart #original #forsale… instagram.com/p/BVxluyOBunm/ 1 day ago
© Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign (http://kparkerdesign.net/) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: quotes
Presenting one of my latest commissions: a very personal & one-of-a-kind wedding card! Thank you Belinda for coming to and trusting me with your special request! I LOVED creating this for you and your friends! Interested in having your own … Continue reading
Did I take a wrong turn somewhere? Felt right at home seeing this German text in (of all places), Florida!
Check out what’s new (plus amazing sales)!
Yoo hoo! Check em’ out guys!
Who doesn’t LOVE stickers!!!
I’m out of my mind excited right now! Check out my interview in Made In Magazine!!! It looks fantastic Cynthia and Norm. Thank you for this lovely feature!!! I truly appreciate your support. ~ KP
Check out my “Tiger” featured on Caseable!
For Karen. Lots of love & a very Happy Birthday.
A recent project I started and completed last week: designing a typographic mural for “Yoga am See“.
Loving autumn 🙂
Wisdom from the Berlin Wall today…
Latest in my “Let Go” style series:
“easy – to know that diamonds – are precious good – to learn that rubies – have depth but more – to see that pebbles – are miraculous” Josef Albers (German-born, American painter, poet, sculptor, teacher, and theoretician of art).