- Working on bringing you more cities in this style...up next: Paris and London 😍 #berlin #paris #london… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 53 minutes ago
- Wow. Where did the weekend go?!?! A busy weekend turning into another busy week for me...so excited! Hope you all h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Another weekend for playing tourist in Berlin 😍 #berlin #berlintourist #berlinlife #berlinpostcard #berlinartist… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Had another awesome private painting session with @fuerfamilien yesterday! We painted mountains and my students tot… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Mother Nature is the ultimate artist. Just look at these colors. 😍 I’m already looking forward to my next #camino t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
© Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign (http://kparkerdesign.net/) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: sea
Presenting one of my latest commissions: a very personal & one-of-a-kind wedding card! Thank you Belinda for coming to and trusting me with your special request! I LOVED creating this for you and your friends! Interested in having your own … Continue reading
Last day guys! If you haven’t already, please, please vote for my piece, “Sanibel Drawing Meditation”! Thank you in advanced!!!
Available now on SKyou!
Available at SKyou!
The original is already sold, but you can find prints and more here!
Mike’s Tall Ship
drum roll please…….the final fish: “Plenty More Fish in the Sea” ©KPdesign 2014 prints available here! purchase original here!
Working on a new illustration…
glimpses of my travels…how I miss surfing
Magazine Advertisement Design for YAAS Sailing Academy featured in Segler Zeitung (Upper Left – ‘learn, sail, train’) ©KPdesign.
glimpses of my travels…
glimpses of my travels…
The sequel to ‘Einsamkeit’ (featured below) and second piece in the ‘KP on the Go’ series will be ready tomorrow!!! Check back tomorrow for ‘Adrift’ – a dedication to my mother and her determination to start discovering and traveling the … Continue reading