- Shoutout to this guy and his beautiful unicorn artwork from my Drawing Meditations coloring book 🦄😍💕 Thank you for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Winter in Berlin...cold and dark, but still my favorite place to be! #seiberlin #berlinartist #berlincreative… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- A behind the scenes shot for you this Sunday...back when I was working on my latest commission. It’s not like I don… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #tgifriday - Happy Friday guys! Are you excited for the weekend? I have another busy one planned!!! But first, here… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Scarf and sweater weather today!!! Stay warm out there guys! 🥶🧣❄️ Grab a cool and colorful scarf at my @redbubble s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
© Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign (http://kparkerdesign.net/) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: street art
Another *BRAND NEW* Berlin design! Enjoy! Advertisements
Street Art – Potsdam, Germany.
Gorgeous street art rendition/likeness of one of my favorite artists and styles: Alphonse Mucha/Art Nouveau. Lake Garda, Italy.
Well, more ‘train art’
Well, more like Berlin ‘Bathroom’ Art. I found this highly amusing! And yes, I bring my camera almost everywhere…you just never know when you’re going to need it! 😉 Found in Werkstatttaum, Kreuzberg, Berlin.
Discovered this beauty on my adventure yesterday!
Street Art on a tree? St. Albans, England.
Happy Friday Guys! Can’t get enough of Berlin street art! Lovely graffiti find today captured by Ashleigh Adams – thanks girl!
In memory of an illustrious soul. December 8, 1980, The Dakota, NYC. John Lennon Wall, Prague.
Berlin Street Art. Artist Unknown.
…to use the closest restroom apparently. Funny little ‘chicken scratch’ someone decided to create out of worn paint in a restroom stall. I couldn’t resist to take a photo.
Carmarthen (aka, tiny, charming, village, middle of nowhere), Wales And now I’m convinced, no town, regardless how small, is devoid of street art/graffiti (sometimes you just have to go down a few creepy alleyways to find it)!