- Does anyone else #love using old cardboard for #art projects?! #kunst #kunstlerin #berlin… instagram.com/p/BQ-azAJAcmT/ 4 hours ago
- It's starting to look like a studio!!! #newstudio #artstudio #artist #artist4life #art #design… instagram.com/p/BQ7gMAIAwnO/ 1 day ago
- Ready for the #weekend 😄 #letgo #typography #rainbow #colors #colorful #weekendfun… instagram.com/p/BQ5XsgHgQEh/ 2 days ago
- Gray skies call for #colorful shoes. #ineedcolor #color #coloraddict #ihavethisthingwithcolor… instagram.com/p/BQ5OPN7AN5z/ 2 days ago
- Just finished moving in to my new studio (photos coming)....but as everything's still in boxes,… instagram.com/p/BQ0ZX8DgVIp/ 4 days ago
© Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign (http://kparkerdesign.net/) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: t-shirts
HOLY COW!!! FREE Worldwide Shipping using this super special LINK! *Promotion expires January 11, 2015 at Midnight Pacific Time. **Free Shipping offer excludes Framed Art Prints, Stretched Canvases, Wall Clocks and Rugs
Don’t forget to take advantage of this super offer! Click here to get FREE Worldwide Shipping + $5 Off Every Item (promotion expires December 14, 2014 at Midnight Pacific Time).
FREEEEEE worldwide shipping! (now through Oct. 26th)
Please feel free to photograph and share a picture of your KP t-shirts, mugs, backpacks, phone cases, etc.! I’m looking for photos of you and your products and would love to share them all on my site. Please e-mail me … Continue reading
…FREE shipping ends tomorrow! Shop KP products here.
Free shipping on my Society 6 store until Sunday (June 22nd). Check it out here!
So excited to announce my newest partnership with JUNIQE! Check out my work here!
Yoo hoo! Check em’ out guys!
Available now on SKyou!
Really enjoying playing around with giving my old t’s a new KP flair!….fresh from this morning:
Having a bit of fun with an old, white t-shirt using my Drawing Meditation stencil 🙂
Hey guys! I’m in need of your help again! My design was just approved for The London Swing Festival 2013 t-shirt contest. Now I need your votes!!!! Click HERE to vote! I’d love to see it being worn at the festival 🙂 … Continue reading
Hey gang! Have you purchased a KP product? Planning on it?……well, I would LOVE to see you and your KP product/print – whatever it may be!!! I would like to thank you properly for you support with a lovely blog … Continue reading
Now available on Society6 – “Take a Hike” t-shirts (various colors and sizes available)