- fb.me/BXC2rxLF 2 hours ago
- Spray clothing!??!! WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :D fb.me/1eLN97yuE 20 hours ago
- Congrats to Marina Pienaar - YOU WON the KP card giveaway!!! You'll receive your prize asap :) Thank you and... fb.me/24Hj77lWY 20 hours ago
- Don't forget to enter for your chance to win... :) fb.me/24ETZHNrr 3 days ago
- Mister Dress Up wp.me/p1Uz5G-133 via @KPDsign 1 week ago
© Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kaitlyn Parker and KPdesign (http://kparkerdesign.net/) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Spring has sprung (finally)
Hand-drawn shoes available for custom order.
Here they are!
So cool! Mister Dress Up is featuring my illustration, ‘Snailpop’, on their t-shirts this week (May 13th-20th)!!!
One down, one to go
Your daily Chuck update brought to you by KP
Oh how I love illustrating shoes! As per request, the final design will be based on the following motifs:
- rainbows and lots of color (my specialty )
- peace signs
Off to a great start . . . more to follow
Guess which little snail is about to make his big debut? That’s right, SNAILPOP!!! Starting Monday, May 13th, this little guy will be featured on Mister Dress Up as the t-shirt design of the week We’re so excited!
Have you entered to win? I’m giving away this hand-drawn “Thank You” card and envelope as a small token of my appreciation for all the awesome support you guys give me!!!! Enter here: http://bit.ly/11Xp2Pi (you can enter via e-mail address or Facebook).
The giveaway ends on 5/20 – the winner will be chosen at random.
Yay! A blank canvas! Just received a new hand-painted shoe request…these chucks will be FULL of color soon
Hey guys! I have 2 surprises for you! I’ve been wanting to create a little ‘thank you’ for all your amazing support and encouragement.
1) As I can’t manage to create each and every one of you a hand-made card (though I’d love to), I’ve created one BIG thank you and want to share a HI-res scan with you. Please feel free to print, use, and share this design with your friends and family. You can download the image here (let me know if you have any difficulties): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3394131/KPdesign_ThankYou_free.jpg
2) The second surprise: I’m running my first giveaway! Simply enter here (http://rafl.es/11T0w1P) for your chance to win the original version of this hand-drawn card + illustrated envelope. You can sign-up via Facebook or e-mail. The giveaway ends on 5/20 – the winner will be chosen at random. Again, let me know if you run into any problems.
And again, THANK YOU all ~ KP
Hey – remember when I was asking for your help by voting for my t-shirt design? Well, your support went FAR….I won Here it is, my design, available for purchase until May 15th. I’m so excited – thank you all for your support and interest! ~ KP
Wrapped up the day with another *unicorn* and pegasus.
(*unicorns are based on the Lisa Frank character)
I’m loving my most recent project . . . painting unicorns (based on the Lisa Frank character) and castles in a little girl’s ‘secret’ playroom! – yes, it’s quite small in there
…and smell the flowers today
Wow, what a day!!! It was amazingly gorgeous (sun and everything) – I took full advantage of the warmth…my camera joined me of course
Welp, my first attempt in creating one-of-a-kind Drawing Meditation t-shirts was a bit of a flop..not a total flop of course, I’ve learned what not to do: do not use spray paint. Unfortunately, after one wash, most of the design became faded. Plan ‘B’: powder fabric dyes and spray bottles – so far so good! After they dry and set, I’ll put them to the washing machine test – if not, on to plan ‘C’ I suppose! I’ll keep you guys posted
Are you tired of your boring & dull shoes? Let me add a splash of color to your kicks! Hand-drawn and customizable shoes by KPdesign! Find out how: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hey guys! More and more updates with the “It’s O.K. You can breathe” book design…almost there! The e-book is set to come out on May 14th!